View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0008839phplist applicationInternationalization (l18n)public18-02-08 14:08
Reportervito 
PrioritynormalSeverityblockReproducibilityalways
Status resolvedResolutionfixed 
Product Version2.10.4 
Target Version2.10.7Fixed in Version2.10.5 
Summary0008839: new danish frontend translation
DescriptionSpend some time trying to figure out this bug. came to think of that when you have modified a file in dreamweaver and then upload it through the built-in ftp client i ask whether to add dependend files. Doing this apparently does something to the rest of phplist

I have made a new complete translation of danish.inc uploaded it through another ftp-client and found no problems so far
Additional InformationI add my new danish.inc for use, review and comment
TagsNo tags attached.

Relationships

related to 0003721 closed phplist 2.10.x 

Activities

03-01-07 15:55

 

danish.inc (8,312 bytes)

michiel

04-01-07 01:29

manager   ~0022212

sorry, but messing with files, particularly using dreamweaver is at your own risk. Thanks for the translation though.

user1822

31-07-07 18:48

  ~0029909

danish frontend translation replaced