View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0020182phpList 3 applicationConfigurationpublic23-05-20 13:53
Reporterduncanc Assigned To 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityhave not tried
Status resolvedResolutionfixed 
Product Version3.4.8 
Target Version3.5.3Fixed in Version3.5.4-RC1 
Summary0020182: Unable to update top-level domains
DescriptionTrying to fetch the URL to update top-level domains is returning "not found".

which makes phplist use the file lists/admin/data/tlds-alpha-by-domain.txt which itself is out of date.
TagsNo tags attached.



22-04-20 20:39

administrator   ~0063104

I've put back in place and will re-instate the auto updating of it.


23-04-20 07:27

administrator   ~0063106

I have also refreshed the default list, that's inside the application and used as a fallback


23-04-20 09:56

updater   ~0063108

Great, thanks.


23-04-20 20:23

updater   ~0063110

The MD5 file still gives "not found"


24-04-20 07:54

administrator   ~0063111

Yes, true. That's resolved now as well.


24-04-20 10:12

administrator   ~0063117

The cron to update is now in place.

@martin when you have a moment, can you add a nagios check to verify that returns "OK" and not "FAIL"

The check is that the TLD file is less than two days old. You can run the check once a day and it's not an urgent issue, just something to check when it happens.



25-04-20 22:31

administrator   ~0063123

Check in place (elm - 'TLD file updated')


23-05-20 13:53

administrator   ~0063164

@michiel I've moved files/ directory outside of site repo on 'elm' (and staging) , to prevent overwriting by gitupdater.
So the new location for the tld file is now here:

I haven't found the update script, i needs to use the updated path.