phplist

NOTE:: Before reporting an issue, make sure you are running the latest version, currently 3.3.1


View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0017587phplist applicationMessage Send Processpublic23-01-15 14:4903-02-15 12:33
Reporterduncanc 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilitysometimes
StatusresolvedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version3.0.11 
Target Version3.0.XFixed in Version3.0.12 
Summary0017587: Send the queue in browser not reloading
DescriptionIn the user forums a few people have reported problems with processing the queue in a browser after upgrading to release 3.0.11.

https://forums.phplist.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=39449&sid=8454058f619ec3d2b730b68363aec18a&p=104266#p104197 [^]

This seems to have been a problem with earlier releases of phplist 3, but has something been changed in 3.0.11?
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0055894)
michiel (manager)
26-01-15 14:10

does it not reload at all? Or is there a long delay. What I recall is that I changed the delay time, but will have to check.
(0055898)
kenh (reporter)
28-01-15 17:31

I let mine run all night and it does not update at all until I manually refresh the page. Nothing has changed in my environment except for the update to 3.0.11.

define("MAILQUEUE_BATCH_SIZE",20);
define("MAILQUEUE_BATCH_PERIOD",240);

One other thing that may be related. On the "Processing queued campaigns" screen, the line that says "Waiting for x seconds before reloading". The x used to come from the MAILQUEUE_BATCH_PERIOD and now it is always 30. Looking at line 268 in processqueue.php the 30 comes from the $delaytime.

Is there a place to download the prior version of PHPList, or of this one file, to compare?
(0055907)
michiel (manager)
02-02-15 12:43

Hmm, that's quite big. I'll try to update this this week. Am at FOSDEM at the moment, but back later today.
(0055908)
michiel (manager)
02-02-15 14:17

in file admin/actions/processqueue.php change the line

    if (empty($GLOBALS['inRemoteCall']) && empty($GLOBALS['commandline']) && empty($_GET['ajaxed'])) {


to


    if (empty($GLOBALS['inRemoteCall']) && empty($GLOBALS['commandline'])) {
(0055909)
michiel (manager)
02-02-15 14:44

I think that solves it, but if a few people can try this and let me know if it doesn't, that would be great.
(0055911)
rich0452 (reporter)
02-02-15 22:43

I've tried this, it doesn't seem to resolve the issue.
(0055912)
rich0452 (reporter)
02-02-15 23:17

Correction - it IS working - my mistake. I didn't give it enough time. The queue now reloads automatically. Thanks for the fix!
(0055913)
michiel (manager)
02-02-15 23:22

phew, I was already worried. Thanks for letting me know.
(0055914)
duncanc (developer)
03-02-15 09:02

Given the number of reports in the forums about this problem, possibly a new release is needed.
(0055915)
Dragonrider (reporter)
03-02-15 09:39

Have posted solution link as well as updated forum post along with an amended file for those uncomfortable with editing core files.
(0055916)
michiel (manager)
03-02-15 10:22

yes, I agree and will do a non-security release today
(0055918)
michiel (manager)
03-02-15 12:33

3.0.12 is now available: http://community.phplist.com/blog/ [^]


Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker