View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0017363||phpList 3 application||Subscriber Export||public||08-09-14 02:14||10-10-14 12:16|
|Platform||PHP 5.5 MySQL 5.5.38||OS||CentOS 6.5||OS Version|
|Target Version||3.0.9||Fixed in Version||3.0.9|
|Summary||0017363: EXPORT subscribers does not produce csv file.|
|Description||While trying to export a list of about 4500 subscribers the export fails and does not produce any error or warning. The page simply refreshes.|
Notes: some data was imported from export files from phplist version 1.x some was collected recently with versions 3.0.6 and 3.0.7. There were some encoding issues that were fixed manually.
Troubleshooting steps were:
1. recreate database from backup only. (no luck, still no epxport)
2. full database and file restore from backup. (no luck)
3. new installation and recreating all settings and input data.(export works with only few email entries)
4. Since the current exporting is not working the old user data was imported to user_user table through MySQL. ( export fails again after importing about 4500 fields)
5. Imported partial users about 1500. (export works and produce csv file).
Assumptions and Questions:
I assume it is either data corruption or data quantity is the cause. Possible?
This happening since the update to 3.0.7. Any known bugs or issues?
Is there a limit to how many fields can be exported?
Can any sort of data corruption affect export process? If so what could be the causes and what to look for in db table?
What else could be affecting exporting? How can get some logging or feedback from the it? PHP logs doesn't show anything.
|Steps To Reproduce||simply have more than 3000 subscribers and try to export.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
yes. I didn't manage to get that in the next release (due tomorrow), but it needs attention. I can replicate the export not exporting anything.
tried exporting 100 000 and works fine