NOTE:: Before reporting an issue, make sure you are running the latest version, currently 3.3.1

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0016706phplist applicationAttachmentspublic31-10-12 11:1128-11-12 15:20
PlatformLinuxOSUbuntu OS Version10.04 LTS
Product Version2.11.7 
Target VersionFixed in Version2.11.8 
Summary0016706: EMBEDUPLOADIMAGES functionality
DescriptionI'm still unable to get embedded image, even with the new version of class.phpmailer.php provided by michiel in issue 0016702 [^]

Path/URL now looks like http://phplist_url/upload/image/my_logo.jpg, [^] so image is properly displayed with its full url path but it is not embedded / encoded in base64, only powerphplist.png is embedded.

Steps To ReproduceFresh install phplist 2.11.7
Start a new message, add an image to the content and send a test message.
Email receiver can see the image but if you look at the source code, image is not embedded.
Additional InformationAs issue 0016702 had been closed, I've had to open a new issue.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships Relation Graph ] Dependency Graph ]
related to 0016702resolvedmichiel Embedded image in content not working 

-  Notes
michiel (manager)
31-10-12 11:22

are you sending your queue with commandline or in-browser?

presumably commandline. For commandline, it needs to save the "Image Path" in the DB, because that's not available without the Webserver.

Can you check the DB and see the value for:

select value from phplist_config where item = "uploadimageroot";
dubwise259 (reporter)
05-11-12 16:25

I'm sending the queue from the browser using "send test" button.
I've checked the value of the field "uploadimageroot", it was empty so I put the same value as in config.php
Then I send another test message but nothing changed, image appears well because url is correct but message's source code reveals that it is not embedded, only "powerphplist.png" is embedded.
cmeerendonk (reporter)
28-11-12 14:50

The / is missing between the docroot and uploadimagesdir in function filesystem_image_exists. This should solve it:

diff class.phplistmailer.php
< is_file($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].UPLOADIMAGES_DIR.'/image/'.$localfile)
< || is_file($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].UPLOADIMAGES_DIR.'/'.$localfile)
> is_file($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/'.UPLOADIMAGES_DIR.'/image/'.$localfile)
> || is_file($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/'.UPLOADIMAGES_DIR.'/'.$localfile)
michiel (manager)
28-11-12 15:20

thanks for finding that

revision 3483

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker